Does the idea of joining the global effort to train the world’s cyber heroes pique your interest? Are you ready to join a dynamic, fast-growing company that offers a flexible, supportive workplace culture that’s perfect for professional development? If so, Terranova Security is for you! As a global partner of choice in security awareness training, Terranova Security works with cyber security leaders to introduce a human-centric approach to protecting sensitive information and reducing risk.
We are looking for a senior Web Developer who will work within the Research and Development team under the supervision of the Director of Development.
The person we are looking for will have as main responsibilities to:
- Evolve our e-learning web platform in a Microsoft Windows .NET/ MSSQL environment
- Perform and participate in the analysis, design and proof of concept of various web applications and services
- Perform .NET code reviews and correct performance issues
- Develop secure code according to good programming practices
- Participate in a team to recommend solutions and new technologies to improve the platforms
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in .NET web application programming
- Knowledge of SQL (and stored procedures) with MS SQL Server, Entity Framework (ADO.NET)
- Assets: having worked with unit testing tools such as MSTest and knowledge of Bootstrap 3
- Interest in the latest technologies such as AngularJS, node.js, vue.js, HTML 5
- Knowledge of Agile project management, SCRUM
- Ability to work effectively in a team and encourage discussions to generate the best ideas
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Rigor, attention to details and autonomy
Here’s why you should join us!
- Contribute your skills and voice to a company enjoying rapid growth and expansion
- Be part of a tight-knit culture where diversity and inclusion are a major priority
- Flexible schedule and remote work opportunities
- Generous paid time off policy, including three (3) weeks of vacation, five (5) paid sick days, three (3) paid personal days and a paid day off for your birthday
- Flexible Friday policy, allowing you to condense your work week in 4.5 days
- Competitive salaries, comprehensive group health insurance plan from day one, employer RRSP contribution, and employee stock options
- Employee referral program
- Easily accessible via public transit, 10-minute walk from Montmorency metro and close to lots of restaurants and malls.