Does the idea of joining the global effort to train the world’s cyber heroes pique your interest? Are you ready to join a dynamic, fast-growing company that offers a flexible, supportive workplace culture that’s perfect for professional development? If so, Terranova Security is for you! As a global partner of choice in security awareness training, Terranova Security works with cyber security leaders to introduce a human-centric approach to protecting sensitive information and reducing risk.
The Information Security Advisor understands the importance of information security for the protection of systems and information. They have some technical knowledge on information security and understand the importance of security awareness training.
With direction from the CISO, the advisor is responsible for developing, improving, and applying Terranova Security’s information security and compliance frameworks. This role also provides business and technical advice on a wide variety of information security issues, concerns, and problems.
They also act as an advisor on client engagements to ensure clients implement security awareness programs that align with Terranova Security’s framework. In addition, this role will assist sales in responding to RFPs, respond to client third party questionnaires and assist in audits.
- Information Security Governance: Create and maintain information security policies and procedures. Review existing documents and identify necessary updates and adjustments. Perform activities related to the Information Security Management System.
- Risk Management: Perform risk assessments, maintain risk register and policy exceptions. Work with IT to ensure information security in new projects.
- Client Advisory Role: Work with local and international clients on professional services engagements to help identify security risks, awareness priorities and develop effective awareness programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technical training in a related field
- Profession Certifications an asset (e.g., CISSP, CISA, GIAC) or willing to obtain them
- Strong communication skills in both French and English, both oral and written
- Good organization and project management skills
- Knowledge about Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and ISO 27001
- Demonstrated knowledge of the various compliance subjects such as GDPR, PCI, HIPPA, PIPEDA
(*) Position is open to new graduates
Here’s why you should join us!
- Contribute your skills and voice to a company enjoying rapid growth and expansion
- Be part of a tight-knit culture where diversity and inclusion are a major priority
- Flexible schedule and remote work opportunities
- Three (3) weeks of vacation
- Generous paid time off policy, including five (5) paid sick days, three (3) paid personal days and a paid day off for your birthday
- Summer Fridays
- Competitive salaries, comprehensive group health insurance plan from day one, and employer RRSP contribution
- Employee referral program
- Easily accessible via public transit, 10-minute walk from Montmorency metro and close to lots of restaurants and malls.