Does the idea of joining the global effort to train the world’s cyber heroes pique your interest? Are you ready to join a dynamic, fast-growing company that offers a flexible, supportive workplace culture that’s perfect for professional development? If so, Terranova Security is for you! As a global partner of choice in security awareness training, Terranova Security works with cyber security leaders to introduce a human-centric approach to protecting sensitive information and reducing risk.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the Product Owner plays a key role in connecting the different stakeholders with the goal of driving the evolution of our product. In conjunction with the Marketing, Sales and Development teams, the Product Owner is accountable for developing the product roadmap while ensuring the efficient prioritization of development activities that allow for the development of a quality product to respond to the needs of our customers.
- Analyze business needs based on the reality and capacity of the team and technology:
- Monitor customer needs, market trends and the offering of competitors;
- Conduct diagnosis to define the issues and priorities, as well as to identify business opportunities;
- Analyze product/service development opportunities and identify the impact in order to recommend the best solutions;
- Maintain and organize the product backlog according to business priorities;
- Document customer needs;
- Participate in the development of acceptance criteria and the solution;
- Participate in the development of the project scope;
- Define the product development roadmap;
- Ensure that the development team has all the elements required to develop the solution;
- Plan production deliveries;
- Determine future product evolutions for the development team;
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team on the product's go-to-market plan.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role with Scrum framework;
- In-depth knowledge of the Agile process and methodology
- Mastery of JIRA
- Experience with software products;
- Bilingual (French, English);
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Versatile, proactive and strong leadership
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to handle criticisms and/or justify decisions. Has experience navigating through conflicting priorities, turning ambiguity into clarity in a fast-changing environment
- Strong time management and prioritization skills to realize maximum value
- Highly collaborative and comfortable with both high-level and tactical planning
Here’s why you should join us!
- Contribute your skills and voice to a company enjoying rapid growth and expansion
- Be part of a tight-knit culture where diversity and inclusion are a major priority
- Flexible schedule and remote work opportunities
- Three (3) weeks of vacation
- Generous paid time off policy, including five (5) paid sick days, three (3) paid personal days and a paid day off for your birthday
- Summer Fridays
- Competitive salaries, comprehensive group health insurance plan from day one, and employer RRSP contribution
- Employee referral program
- Easily accessible via public transit, 10-minute walk from Montmorency metro and close to lots of restaurants and malls.