Does the idea of joining the global effort to train the world’s cyber heroes pique your interest? Are you ready to join a dynamic, fast-growing company that offers a flexible, supportive workplace culture that’s perfect for professional development? If so, Terranova Security is for you! As a global partner of choice in security awareness training, Terranova Security works with cyber security leaders to introduce a human-centric approach to protecting sensitive information and reducing risk.
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Designer to create engaging marketing assets while ensuring that all design and visuals are on brand in order to provide a great customer experience.
- Create design for brochures, guide, white paper, infographics and other marketing tools;
- Create visuals for our company website (blog and other pages);
- Create design and prepare necessary tools for in-person events (brochures, booth, and more);
- Ensure visual continuity to create a consistent look and feel that aligns with our branding;
- Provide suggestions and ideas for content improvement; and
- Analyze market trends and tools to develop creative and new designs.
- A minimum of two (2) years of graphic design experience;
- Video editing experience will be considered an asset;
- A diverse portfolio of commercial/corporate graphic design;
- Ability to demonstrate creative flair as well as graphic design ability;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud development and graphic design tools: Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. Premiere Pro considered an asset;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Ability to follow brand design guidelines with attention to detail;
- Experience working with current and evolving digital technologies and media;
- Ability to conduct solid research, bring innovation to the team, troubleshoot / resolve multifaceted design issues;
- Ability to demonstrate an assertive and confident attitude and have a commitment to working as a team to meet critical delivery schedules;
- Comfortable working on a PC; and
- Comfortable working in both French and English.
Here’s why you should join us!
- Contribute your skills and voice to a company enjoying rapid growth and expansion
- Be part of a tight-knit culture where diversity and inclusion are a major priority
- Flexible schedule and remote work opportunities
- Generous paid time off policy, including three (3) weeks of vacation, five (5) paid sick days, three (3) paid personal days and a paid day off for your birthday
- Flexible Friday policy, allowing you to condense your work week in 4.5 days
- Competitive salaries, comprehensive group health insurance plan from day one, employer RRSP contribution, and employee stock options
- Employee referral program
- Easily accessible via public transit, 10-minute walk from Montmorency metro and close to lots of restaurants and malls.