Does the idea of joining the global effort to train the world’s cyber heroes pique your interest? Are you ready to join a dynamic, fast-growing company that offers a flexible, supportive workplace culture that’s perfect for professional development? If so, Terranova Security is for you! As a global partner of choice in security awareness training, Terranova Security works with cyber security leaders to introduce a human-centric approach to protecting sensitive information and reducing risk.
We are looking for a Channel Manager who will evolve within the sales team. Reporting to the Director, Channel Manager, the person sought will be responsible for business development and increase of our market share via partner related sales.
- Conduct effective prospecting efforts with potential partners (Cold calls/Targeted list, Leads qualification, LinkedIn/Networking, Webinars, Marketing events)
- Develop excellent business relationships with partners (existing and new) and their clients to advance sales opportunities and generate loyalty
- Plan and coordinate business meetings (Sales strategy mapping & business plan, product demonstrations, financial proposals/quotes, enabling activities (Sales Engagement)
- Deploy the commercial strategy by ensuring the training of your partners' sales forces, the implementation of useful marketing actions to detect and create business opportunities and the useful field accompaniment for the conclusion of the business;
- Respond to the various requests from partners and carry out rigorous management of contractual agreements and quality control of our CRM tool;
- Expand the network of resellers in the region.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a B2B sales position (similar partner management role) in IT and/or cyber security industry and/or partner network
- Possess understanding of a business model that rely on a wide ecosystem of partners such as Agents, Resellers, Distributor (MSSPs) & Operating Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
- Experience with sales tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, Sales Navigator & the Microsoft software suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluently bilingual (French and English, written and spoken)
- Passion for consultative selling and customer-oriented
- Ability to commit the customer over the phone and demonstrate perseverance
- Ability to collaborate and to bring ideas
- Resourcefulness, autonomy, and stress tolerance
- Demonstrate good administrative discipline (i.e: Salesforce Hygiene/CRM activity input & tracking) & great business acumen
Here’s why you should join us!
- Contribute your skills and voice to a company enjoying rapid growth and expansion
- Be part of a tight-knit culture where diversity and inclusion are a major priority
- Flexible schedule and remote work opportunities
- Generous paid time off policy, including three (3) weeks of vacation, five (5) paid sick days, three (3) paid personal days and a paid day off for your birthday
- Flexible Friday policy, allowing you to condense your work week in 4.5 days
- Competitive salaries, comprehensive group health insurance plan from day one, employer RRSP contribution, and employee stock options
- Employee referral program
- Easily accessible via public transit, 10-minute walk from Montmorency metro and close to lots of restaurants and malls.