Does the idea of joining the global effort to train the world’s cyber heroes pique your interest? Are you ready to join a dynamic, fast-growing company that offers a flexible, supportive workplace culture that’s perfect for professional development? If so, Terranova Security is for you! As a global partner of choice in security awareness training, Terranova Security works with cyber security leaders to introduce a human-centric approach to protecting sensitive information and reducing risk.
- Integrate graphic, text and sound elements and animations into the products;
- Ensure the integrity, performance and visual quality of the elements produced;
- Perform product quality control;
- Organize files and documents according to an established standard; and
- All other related tasks
- College degree (DEC) in multimedia or equivalent work experience
- Good knowledge of Articulate and Adobe suite software
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite (Word/Excel)
- Attention to detail, sense of responsibility and work organization
- Diligence and autonomy at work
- Ease of adaptation to IT environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, an asset
Here’s why you should join us!
- Contribute your skills and voice to a company enjoying rapid growth and expansion
- Be part of a tight-knit culture where diversity and inclusion are a major priority
- Flexible schedule and remote work opportunities
- Generous paid time off policy, including three (3) weeks of vacation, five (5) paid sick days, three (3) paid personal days and a paid day off for your birthday
- Flexible Friday policy, allowing you to condense your work week in 4.5 days
- Competitive salaries, comprehensive group health insurance plan from day one, employer RRSP contribution, and employee stock options
- Employee referral program
- Easily accessible via public transit, 10-minute walk from Montmorency metro and close to lots of restaurants and malls.