Does the idea of joining the global effort to train the world’s cyber heroes pique your interest? Are you ready to join a dynamic, fast-growing company that offers a flexible, supportive workplace culture that’s perfect for professional development? If so, Terranova Security is for you! As a global partner of choice in security awareness training, Terranova Security works with cyber security leaders to introduce a human-centric approach to protecting sensitive information and reducing risk.
Reporting directly to the Director of Content Development, the Content Writer is responsible for crafting clear, concise storyboards and narration scripts for the Terranova Security Awareness Training Libraries.
This is a freelance position.
- Develop engaging, informative eLearning content concepts that support quarterly Content team objectives and reflect the Terranova Security voice and brand
- Write and edit eLearning module storyboards and narration scripts based on a brief developed by our in-house cyber security experts
- Collect and integrate stakeholder feedback into storyboards during the revision process
- Clearly communicate critical visual concepts to the Terranova Security designer(s) and integrator(s) who’re working on the project to ensure the script resonates with end users
- Support strategy and execution of other Content-related initiatives, including:
- Course and module content revision
- Copyediting for English clarity
- Integration of customer feedback on eLearning content
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English. You have a passion for precise, engaging prose and can consistently craft content that tells a compelling story
- 3+ years of experience as a content writer, copywriter, or scriptwriter
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, communications, marketing, or equivalent experience
- Able to synthesize content briefs and quickly grasp concepts related to cyber security, IT, and big data
- eLearning industry experience is a plus but not required
- Passion, in-depth knowledge, and/or experience working on gamified or video game content is considered a major asset
- Strong ability to distill complex technical subject matter into engaging, informative, and fun eLearning content
- Creative thinker who’s not afraid to think outside the box and generate new content ideas or concepts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight project deadlines
- Highly collaborative mindset who’s open to giving and taking feedback constructively across multiple projects and teams
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Able to take initiative and complete projects autonomously
- Proficient in French would be a plus
(*) All candidates must provide a portfolio with recent (within the previous two calendar years) work samples that demonstrate their writing and editing abilities
Don’t meet all the qualifications but think you can make a difference in this role? Don’t hesitate to apply and tell us why you’re the ideal candidate for this role.