Does the idea of joining the global effort to train the world’s cyber heroes pique your interest? Are you ready to join a dynamic, fast-growing company that offers a flexible, supportive workplace culture that’s perfect for professional development? If so, Terranova Security is for you! As a global partner of choice in security awareness training, Terranova Security works with cyber security leaders to introduce a human-centric approach to protecting sensitive information and reducing risk.
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be embarking on one of the most exciting chapters of Terranova Security history. If you are passionate about making connections with future candidates and have a keen ability for sourcing the perfect fit, we need your help to achieve our big goals! Reporting to the HR director, you will be accountable for developing Terranova Security talent pipeline while ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
- Act as the brand ambassador for Terranova Security by promoting our culture and career opportunities amongst future potential candidates;
- Proactively build a candidate network by using creative strategies to source talent using a variety of recruitment channels;
- Manage the full-cycle talent acquisition process for roles in all regions where Terranova Security operates;
- Facilitate positive and memorable candidate experiences with frequent and timely communication throughout the recruitment process;
- Participate in the improvement of the recruitment strategy and processes as required to maintain effectiveness and efficiency;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with candidates to build Terranova Security talent pipeline for existing and future hiring needs;
- Actively participate in the onboarding process, ensuring a seamless and memorable candidate-to-new-hire experience;
- Actively participate and lead talent related projects (e.g. process improvement, system implementation, employer branding, campus relations, etc.);
- Participate in recruitment and networking events as needed;
- Keep up to date on industry and talent acquisition trends and best practices; and
- Partner with the HR team to deliver HR projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Human Resource Management;
- Minimum 5 years of full-cycle recruitment experience within a fast-paced technical environment;
- Solid experience using various recruitment sources including LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.;
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system;
- Proven track record of sourcing, headhunting and delivering results with a quick time to fill in challenging markets;
- Fluency in English and French is an absolute must;
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills;
- Unparalleled time management and organizational skills with the ability to work independently;
- Strong work ethic and a professional image combined with high standards of excellence; and
- Ability to influence hiring decisions and build credibility and confidence at all levels of the organization.
Here’s why you should join us!
- Contribute your skills and voice to a company enjoying rapid growth and expansion
- Be part of a tight-knit culture where diversity and inclusion are a major priority
- Flexible schedule and remote work opportunities
- Generous paid time off policy, including three (3) weeks of vacation, five (5) paid sick days, three (3) paid personal days and a paid day off for your birthday
- Flexible Friday policy, allowing you to condense your work week in 4.5 days
- Competitive salaries, comprehensive group health insurance plan from day one, employer RRSP contribution, and employee stock options
- Employee referral program
- Easily accessible via public transit, 10-minute walk from Montmorency metro and close to lots of restaurants and malls.