Job location: Saint-Cloud, France / hybrid
Job type: Permanent, CDI
Does the idea of joining the global effort to train the world’s cyber heroes pique your interest? Are you ready to join a dynamic, fast-growing company that offers a flexible, supportive workplace culture that’s perfect for professional development? If so, Terranova Security is for you! As a global partner of choice in security awareness training, Terranova Security works with cyber security leaders to introduce a human-centric approach to protecting sensitive information and reducing risk.
We are looking for a Sales Representative M/F to develop our activity in a fast-growing market: cybersecurity awareness solutions and real-time phishing simulations.
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the development and qualification of revenue opportunities in the French, Belux, Swiss and African markets for medium and intermediate-sized companies "SMEs and ETIs".
Reporting to the management of the "Mid Market and Enterprise" Business Unit, you develop your client portfolio in the target territory.
- Carry out prospecting efforts (cold calls, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Nurture leads and client relationships
- Generate new opportunities by identifying new contacts and new business in the division's portfolio of offers
- Meet monthly and quarterly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed deals
- Follow the entire life cycle of a business in permanent cooperation with the regional director
- Maintain existing and potential client files up to date
- Perform Salesforce quality control and ensure the proper follow-up of leads/prospects
You ensure that you bring real added value to meet customer needs and contribute to the success of the Business Unit.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a B2B sales position
- Experience with online tools including Salesforce, LinkedIn, Sales Navigator
- Francophone with an excellent command of English
- Confident communicator with excellent verbal and written skills in English and French
- Ability to sell and be customer experience oriented
- Ability to convince over the phone
- Ability to collaborate with others while contributing ideas
- Knowledge of IT and/or cyber security
- Able to work collaboratively within different teams
- Possess good business judgment
- Passionate about excellence
- Autonomous and able to self-manage
- Passionate about technology/SaaS/Cybersecurity and sales
Here’s why you should join us!
- Contribute your skills and voice to a company enjoying rapid growth and expansion
- Be part of a tight-knit culture where diversity and inclusion are a major priority
- Flexible schedule and remote work opportunities
- Flexible Fridays all year round, allowing you to condense your work week in 4.5 days
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Paid personal and sick days
- Competitive salaries, comprehensive group health insurance plan and employee stock options
- Employee referral program