Does the idea of joining the global effort to train the world’s cyber heroes pique your interest? Are you ready to join a dynamic, fast-growing company that offers a flexible, supportive workplace culture that’s perfect for professional development? If so, Terranova Security is for you! As a global partner of choice in security awareness training, Terranova Security works with cyber security leaders to introduce a human-centric approach to protecting sensitive information and reducing risk.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist at Terranova Security, the candidate contributes to the development of our product quality. The incumbent participates in each step of the projects and ensures that the product meets the client's expectations and the highest standards in computer security. As a resource person, they approve the closing of a story until the quality seal is granted for official submission. They become the pillar within the development team by mobilizing colleagues to adhere to the same common goals and share successes.
The Quality Assurance Specialist has a natural ability to propose solutions to improve certain software. They are able to understand the needs of users by suggesting creative ideas to facilitate the experience and deliver a product of exceptional quality. The person in this role also facilitates web browsing and advocates for IT best practices.
- Plan, direct and implement various plans for manual testing;
- Write automated test scripts;
- Research and implement tools to facilitate and automate testing;
- Be able to identify certain weaknesses in the product and suggest ways to improve;
- Communicate with the team and easily express his/her opinion;
- Organize the work and determine priorities while managing time well;
- Master all product specifications.
- College or university degree or equivalent.
- 3 years experience as a quality assurance specialist
- Knowledge of Postman (asset)
- Enjoy proposing solutions and communicating them;
- Passionate about technology and computer science in general;
- Master test automation tools such as Test Complete, Apache JMeter;
- Contribute to the development of a high quality product;
- Be proactive, honest and creative;
- Have good organizational skills;
- Interpersonal communication skills.
Here’s why you should join us!
- Contribute your skills and voice to a company enjoying rapid growth and expansion
- Be part of a tight-knit culture where diversity and inclusion are a major priority
- Flexible schedule and remote work opportunities
- Generous paid time off policy, including three (3) weeks of vacation, five (5) paid sick days, three (3) paid personal days and a paid day off for your birthday
- Flexible Friday policy, allowing you to condense your work week in 4.5 days
- Competitive salaries, comprehensive group health insurance plan from day one, employer RRSP contribution, and employee stock options
- Employee referral program
- Easily accessible via public transit, 10-minute walk from Montmorency metro and close to lots of restaurants and malls.