Does the idea of joining the global effort to train the world’s cyber heroes pique your interest? Are you ready to join a dynamic, fast-growing company that offers a flexible, supportive workplace culture that’s perfect for professional development? If so, Terranova Security is for you! As a global partner of choice in security awareness training, Terranova Security works with cyber security leaders to introduce a human-centric approach to protecting sensitive information and reducing risk.
As Applications Support Technician - Level 1 at Terranova Security, you will work under the leadership of the Director of Support. You will be responsible for supporting and training our customers on the use of our platforms.
- Receive and qualify user requests (by phone, email and/or Cloud Service)
- Resolve incidents and process level 1 service requests
- Support and/or train our customers in the use of platforms
- Test new features
- Collect data and maintain supporting documentation
- Professional diploma (DEP) in computer support or related field
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in a similar role
- Perfectly bilingual (EN/FR)
- Good knowledge of browsers (IE, FF, Chrome, Opera, Safari)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, SMTP; an asset
- Ability to quickly learn new software
- Ability to work independently
- Rigorous and methodical
- Oriented towards customer satisfaction with strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent sense of organization and ability to manage priorities
Here’s why you should join us!
- Contribute your skills and voice to a company enjoying rapid growth and expansion
- Be part of a tight-knit culture where diversity and inclusion are a major priority
- Flexible schedule and remote work opportunities
- Generous paid time off policy, including three (3) weeks of vacation, five (5) paid sick days, three (3) paid personal days and a paid day off for your birthday
- Flexible Friday policy, allowing you to condense your work week in 4.5 days
- Competitive salaries, comprehensive group health insurance plan from day one, employer RRSP contribution, and employee stock options
- Employee referral program
- Easily accessible via public transit, 10-minute walk from Montmorency metro and close to lots of restaurants and malls.