Fortra's Terranova Security makes it easy to build risk-based campaigns with quality training content and phishing simulations based on real threats. This allows anyone to better understand phishing, social engineering, data privacy, compliance, and adopt good security practices at work.
Are you our next DevOps Engineer? You have a Bac+5 in engineering school or university equivalent with a specialization in computer science and have a minimum of 3 years professional experience as a DevOps engineer. Proactive, rigorous and with a good team spirit, you are customer and result oriented. You have good analytical skills, and you know how to manage a project.
- Participate in the management and maintenance of our e-learning web platform & phishing simulator including the implementation of environments, deployments, management and supervision of environments (Dev, QA, Release, Pre-Prod, Prod);
- Participate in the management, maintenance, improvement and evolution of DevOps processes and automation tools;
- Investigate application anomalies related to the various systems, provide expertise in software development regarding security, operations, optimization principles and best practices;
- Participate in the optimization of DevOps (CI/CD/CT) and DevSecOps (continuous security) processes;
- Write technical documentation regarding incidents;
- Perform .NET code reviews and correct performance issues;
- Develop secure code according to good programming practices;
- Participate in a team to recommend solutions and new technologies to improve the platforms.
- Be available to provide support outside of normal business hours on a rotating basis;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in .NET web application programming and similar roles;
- Experience with or familiarity with key DevOps principles;
- Knowledge of SQL (and stored procedures) with MS SQL Server, Entity Framework (ADO.NET)
- Knowledge of Agile project management, SCRUM;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and encourage discussion to generate the best ideas;
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Rigor, attention to detail and autonomy;
- Bilingual (French and English), both oral and written;
- Knowledge or interest in public cloud (AWS, Azure or others);
- Experience working with unit test automation tools such as MSTest;
- Knowledge or interest in the latest technologies such as AngularJS, Node.js, Vue.js and HTML 5;
Here's why you should join us!
- Apply your skills and voice to a rapidly growing and expanding company.
- Be part of a close-knit culture where diversity and inclusion are a top priority;
- Flexible hours and the ability to work remotely in a hybrid mode;
- 11 days of reduced work time - RTT (2023);
- Generous paid vacations;
- Flexible Fridays; Condensed work week (4.5 days)l
- Competitive salaries, pension and benefit plan, stock purchase plan;
- Up to 50% company participation in public transport passes up;
- Referral program.
Position based in St Cloud (92)
- Our team
- Platform Development
- Paris, France
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Loading application form
Already working at Terranova Security?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.